Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween!!




Well...I haven't posted since Easter - so I figured I'd update!! hehe
Bentley is 14 months old - finally growing and is as cute as ever. I'm 7 months pregnant (getting fatter by the week) and trying to finish this semester without any problems. It's been a good year so far, we were able to put our yard in and I love having grass. Bentley loves being outside. He would be outside all day if I would let him, shoes or not. =) The other day he was eating his lunch and I looked over and he had his bowl completely covering his face - he was licking the inside of it! You had to see it, but I honestly couldn't stop laughing. It was covering his whole face and he wasn't even trying to be funny. But Bryce and I were laughing - he's adorable. Anyways....signing off for now. Here are some cute picture of Bentley in his TIGGER costume!!

4 comments:

Lindsay Heitz said...

Wow! Finally a post. Pretty shocked to see your name come up on my google reader :)

I can't believe you are 7 months prego and I didn't even know. Congrats! Do you know what you are having?

We should go to lunch one afternoon. Are you still working? I want to see you. I need to take you to lunch anyway for your birthday. I always remember it every year. It's easy cuz its the day after my dads.

Hope it was a good one.
Let me know if you can do lunch soon. I'd love to see you.

Lisette said...

What a little cutie! And...you're pregnant? CONGRATS! So awesome! How is Farr West? Haven't seen you in forever....So glad to know you're back in the blogging world.

Bryce and Sally said...

Lindsay - I can't view your blog anymore. Send me an email at smile9818@hotmail.com so we can keep in touch. I can't believe I'm pregnant some days...it happened really fast, but we're excited. I would love to go to lunch. I'll give you a call.

Minwimm said...

You were right he is the best Tigger ever! What a stud.