Saturday, November 10, 2012

Snow!!

Bentley looked so handsome before going to school on Thursday so I thought I'd take his picture. The best part was Cace. He loves his brother so much. He is his little shadow. He wants to do everything Bentley does. One different thing - Cace wakes up each morning lately and the first thing he does is put on the Spider-Man mask or the Hulk mask. Today it was the Batman cape and the Spider-Man mask. Even when we took Bentley to school Cace was in his full get-up. I love his individuality.



So Bentley begged all day to play in the snow. Seeing as how I've recently had surgery (like 32 hours ago), things have been a bit slow around here. Finally this afternoon as it started snowing we got them dressed and sent them out. We realized we're in need of some new snow gear for the boys - so we'll be sure to get on that this week. Regardless, I was able to get some amazing pictures of them enjoying the snow. Taking part in the childhood love of snow - catching it with their tongues, eating it, and everything else. Mom and dad - enjoy!!










Then my sweet baby girl. I couldn't leave her out. She just happily crawls around chasing the boys. 


Bentley stayed out the longest - he loved every minute of it. I can't wait until it snows even more and we can go out and build a big snowman with them!!

Sally

No comments: