Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby is COMING!!

So - here's the update. I am due in exactly 16 days - crazy but true. Everyone is betting that I'll come some time this week because of crazy problems - and a part of me is so ready. I can't wait to hold our little guy and have him be a part of our lives. I am pretty lucky as far as pregnancy goes. I've only gained 15 pounds, I haven't started swelling anywhere yet, but those things don't bother me. My belly is still plenty gigantic - and I have plenty of sleeping problems at night. I would love to sleep for longer than 2 hours in a row - but oh well - just preparing right? I've started having some serious contractions, I'm dilated to a 2 and I'm 80% thinned - that's called getting my hopes up because I know plenty of people that are dilated to a 3 for weeks.....but I'll keep you posted. School starts soon...very, very soon, I have to go back to the office starting Tuesday!! Hope all is well with the rest of you...

Sally

3 comments:

Diana said...

Yeah for the baby!!! What day do you want me to bring you a meal?

... said...

Please keep you blog updated, especially when baby Bentley comes!! I can't wait to finally meet him...and hold that cute little boy! Let me know when he arrives, and then Gordon and I can come visit and bring your family a little something :)

Minwimm said...

He is so cute! I can't believe I left the hospital and didn't even hold him!?! I am a dork, I didn't realize until we were in the car and then it was too late. I will have to make up for it later.