Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HE CAME!!

Hello my fellow friends!! Bentley finally came! He came early - 2 weeks early actually. He was born August 20th at 0443 in the morning. He weighed 6lbs 6oz and was 19inches long. He's beautiful!! He definitely made me work for him. I was in labor for 16 hours and pushed for 2 1/2 and he still didn't want to come without force. He was vacuumed out and lets just say that my episiotomy isn't small! =) However, he is so worth it. I didn't know you could love someone so much! He's perfect - I'm biased but I think it's true!! He's been eating and sleeping well and loving his momma. Here's a picture - so all of you can see my new pride and joy. Bentley Dean Cantwell!!!

Sally

8 comments:

Diana said...

Way to go! As for the episiotomy - give it to a nurse to use the technical term - I am terrified of having ANYTHING like that, thus why pregnancy is not in the forefront of life yet. Congratulations guys, let me know when you are ready for a babysitter.

Michelle said...

Congrats! He's soo cute!

Tami said...

Congratulations Sally! Your little Bentley is so cute! I love the name too! So cute! Congrats!

... said...

Oh hurray! I'm so glad you and Bentley are doing well! I can't wait to meet him...let me know when you guys are up for visitors!

sav said...

love him so much! that's all i can say!

Dan and Sherri Overton said...

Congratulations!!!! He is so cute! And thanks for the encouraging story about the labor, that really makes me look forward to going through that some day!!!!

Minwimm said...

Are you teaching this semester? Is Bryce playing mommy while you are in class? Just curious. He is adorable!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting! He is such a little cutie!