Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back to Work - Back to Real Life









SO......What a busy week. Monday, August 20th was Bentley's 4th birthday!! I can't believe he is 4. It truly does go by quickly. He was so happy and loved opening his presents. It's funny as they get older, birthdays get more fun and they begin to ask for things. He really, really wanted a Captain America themed birthday, so we did the best we could. Cace was amazing about it being Bentley's birthday. He kept saying, "Happy Birthday Bent." He didn't even try to open any of his presents, he just watched and enjoyed the moment. We also went miniature golfing (glow in the dark), with just our family. It was fun.

I also went back to work this week. On Tuesday morning I cried. We were all in the bathroom as I was getting ready and Bryce was holding Jane and I just couldn't hold back the tears. I've been home with Jane for 5 months (almost) with a few work outings here and there and I'm sad to return to work full-time. I'm grateful for a great job - but who ever really wants to go back, right?!

Then Thursday was Bentley's 4-year well child check. He's growing big and strong....he got his pre-K shots. He was so brave. I took his pictures in the cute little Looney Toons gown. He was posing left and right, I love that little guy. Cace is as fun as ever. He's funny and creative and very, very busy. As you can see from the picture posted, he runs and moves and literally is so tired he falls asleep with a sucker in his mouth. I love my little ones. They keep me busy, but I truly can't imagine my life without them. Posted just for my parents, here's a video of Jane. It's her first taste of carrots and she is LOVING them!!

No comments: